bmy.guide World Tour Giveaway”
Official Rules of the Competition
Terms & Conditions
1. This promotional campaign is organized and carried out by
CRYPTO ORDERS S.R.L.5, Gardeniei Street, 507075, Ghimbav, Brasov County
Reg.No.: 40559983, Trade Reg. No.: J08 / 496/2019,
hereinafter referred to as the "Promoter".
2. The route to entry for the competition is only through the official competition page: which can be found at https://competitions.bmy.guide/
3. By participating in the contest, the participants declare that they have read, understood and will comply with all the terms and conditions of organizing and conducting this promotional campaign. The Official Rules of the competition will be available online at https://bmy.guide/help/competition-rules , starting with July 17, 2019.
4. The campaign will run from July 17th, 2019 to September 16, 2019. Closing date for entry is 16th of September 2019, after this date no further entries will be admitted. The competition is open to any individual who has reached the age of 18 on July 16, 2019, except for employees of the Promoter or their relatives up to grade III or other persons working on or in connection with the Promoter or the BMYGUIDE Project.
5. Participation is not conditioned upon the payment of a fee or the purchase of a product or service.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the Regulation at any time, the new provisions being applicable at the time of public communication by posting them on the competition website.
7. „bmy.guide World Tour Giveaway” Winners agree to use their name, and their email address and will co-operate with any reasonable request made by the Promoter regarding any post-winning advertising.
- 1 pair of round the world tour package for 2 people (including tickets for 2 people worth up to $3000 each)
- spending money for 2 people, in cash, $2000 for each
9. Payment to winners and delivery of prizes will be announced by the Promoter on 20th of September, 2019 on bmy.guide website and bmy.guide Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/bmyguide/. There will be no charge for transfer or delivery. Any tax obligation in relation to the winning prize is the sole responsibility of a winner except the tax to be withheld at the source according to the legal provisions in force if it is due.
- Entry is made through the official competition page, available at https://competitions.bmy.guide/
- Entries can be made until September 16, 2019, 24:00 GMT +2. After this date, no other entries will be considered.
- The campaign will be run through the Facebook TM Advertising platform.
- Winners will be randomly selected through software, taking into account all entries received and verified by the Promoter and/or its agents.
11. Winner notification
- Winner will be contacted via the email address provided on sign up starting with 20th of September.
- Winner will also be announced on bmy.guide website and bmy.guide official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/bmyguide/.
- Winner will have the possibility to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the prize within 14 days after the winner is announced. If the winner does not contact the promoter within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a selected winner in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond, but this will be clarified during the winners' communication. Participants who have not won a prize will not receive a notification.
- Winners will have the possibility to claim the prize starting with 1st of October 2019 until 30th of September 2020.
- Prizes can not be transferred or exchanged and can not be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If, for whatever reason, prizes are not available, the Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize at its discretion to a prize of equal or greater value.
12. If, for whatever reason, any aspect of this promotion is not capable of functioning as intended, including through manipulation of fraud, and the integrity of the proper conduct of this promotional campaign is affected, the Promoter may, on a discretionary basis, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotional campaign or invalidate all affected entries.
13. The Promoter may refuse to award a prize in case of fraud or unauthorisation of a participant in accordance with the provisions of the Official Rules.
14. The Organizer and Agencies and associated companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential losses), costs or damages suffered (whether or not by negligence) in connection with this promotional campaign or with accepting or using a prize, except liability which can not be excluded by law.
15. All entries must be made directly by the participant. Entries from merchants, consumer groups, or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete entries that do not fully meet the requirements of this regulation will be disqualified and will not be counted.
16. In the event of action, omission, event or circumstance that is not within the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these rules, the Promoter shall not be liable for any failure or delay in fulfilling its obligations.
17. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely for the purpose of this campaign by the Promoter and will not be disclosed to a third party for any other purpose. The personal details of the participants will be handled in accordance with the Privacy Notice for this promotional campaign, available at https://bmy.guide/help/competition-rules
18. This campaign will be promoted through Facebook. This promotion is not sponsored, supported or administered by Facebook or associated with Facebook. Participants must abide by the Terms of Service, Community Regulations, or other applicable policies for user shipments and/or uploads at https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms .
19. The Official Rules are governed by Romanian law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Romanian courts.
bmy.guide World Tour Giveaway
a) Overview This notice explains the types of personal data collected through or in connection with „bmy.guide World Tour Giveaway” and how Crypto Orders S.R.L. will use or process such data. Unless otherwise specified, this privacy note does not apply to any other product, service or data collected otherwise (online or offline) or for any other purpose.
b) Details of the Controller Crypto Orders S.R.L., a company registered in Romania (hereafter "us", "us" or "BMG"), is the Promoter of the competition. We can be contacted by post at the address of Gardeniei street no. 5, Ghimbav, Braşov, Romania, by telephone at +40787878700 and by email at [email protected].
c) Data protection principles When collecting your personal data, we will comply with the applicable data protection legislation, including the General Data Protection Regulation. This asserts that the personal data we hold must be: (1) used legally, fairly and transparently; (2) collected only for the purposes that we have clearly explained to you and without being used incompatible with these purposes; (3) relevant for the purposes mentioned and limited to those purposes only; (4) accurate and up-to-date; (5) kept only for as long as necessary for the purposes mentioned; and (6) maintained safely.
d) The categories of data concerned and the legal basis In the promotion of prizes, we process only the data you provide for the promotion of prizes or which are necessary for the procedure. This concerns in particular: · Processing your messages, social media profile, birthday and contact details (e.g., name, address, phone number and email address) to (1) manage the promotional campaign; (2) determining the winner; (3) contacting the winner; and (4) the transmission of prizes. Our legal basis for the processing of these data is the fulfilment of the contract (see Official Rules of bmy.guide World Tour Giveaway). · Processing your personal data relevant to the promotion (including any prize draw and prize promotion entry history). Our legal basis for processing this data is our legitimate interest in: (1) protecting the security and integrity of our business operations, including detecting and preventing fraudulent or unauthorized activities, whether perpetrated or potential; (2) ensuring compliance with the terms and conditions for promotion; and (3) handling claims and requests related to prizes. · We may process personal data to comply with a legal obligation: (1) when you exercise your data subject's rights and make requests; (2) when acting in accordance with the applicable legal and regulatory requirements, including the publication of the winners (the name and general geographic location of the winners); (3) for the establishment and defense of legal rights; or (4) for activities related to the prevention, detection and investigation of criminal offenses. If you fail to provide us with the above information, you may not be able to participate in bmy.guide World Tour Giveaway. We may also request your consent to the processing of personal data for any other purpose. This may include requesting winners to appear on our sites, social media, and press releases. You can withdraw this consent at any time.
e) Duration of data storage All data will be stored for a period of 90 days from the date when „bmy.guide World Tour Giveaway” is closed and will be deleted if there is no legal obligation to keep it.
f) Transfer of personal data Your data will be forwarded to our employees who are responsible for managing „bmy.guide World Tour Giveaway” and the necessary service providers. We will also transfer data in some cases to service providers who are directly involved in promoting prizes as partners or processing the data on our behalf. Personal data will not be processed outside the EU / EEA.
g) The rights of the data subject You have important rights under the law. Read this section carefully to understand. If we have asked you to consent to the collection and use of personal data, you can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us and communicating to us. If you choose to withdraw consent, we may not be able to provide the purpose for which your personal data was collected. The use of your personal information before you notify us that you withdraw your consent is permitted. You can ask for a copy of the personal data we have stored on you. You can request a copy of the data in a personal electronic form that will allow you to share it with another company or other controller. If you find a mistake in the personal data we provide, you can request to update them, telling us what is the mistake and how we can correct it. You can also ask us to delete your personal data if you no longer want to store and use it. You also have the right to tell us not to use your personal data in our business operations until the errors are corrected. Whenever you contact us to exercise the legal rights described above, we will respond to you in a timely manner and within a maximum of one month. If we reasonably believe we can not fulfil the request, we will give you full details about why we can not and about the options available to you under the law if you disagree with us. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions regarding your rights as a person or our processing, please contact us through at [email protected]. If you believe that we do not process your data in accordance with this privacy notice or data protection laws, you may file a complaint with the data protection authority, the National Authority for Supervising Personal Data Processing (ANSPDCP), headquartered in Bucharest, sector 1, Bd. Gh. Magheru no. 28-30. For more information about your rights and how to file the complaint, please refer to the official website of the aforementioned authority, www.dataprotection.ro.
h) Updates We reserve the right to modify this privacy notice. If there are significant changes and if the applicable law requires so, we will notify you by prominently displaying a notice regarding the amendment or by sending you a notification. IMPORTANT: This privacy notice is a privacy engagement commitment for promotional campaigns. Promotional campaigns can be run through third-party platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. This notice does not cover the use of these platforms. Instead, you can go to the privacy statement or the information note of the relevant platform operator.